I am hugely flattered that a fellow blogger and reader Kim at Tranquil Dreams has given me this Beautiful Blogger Award. She lives in Montreal and has been recently blogging about her visit to Hong Kong! She blogs about all kinds of neat things including food and movies and travel.
Beautiful Blogger Award Rules:
The idea behind the Beautiful Blogger Award is to recognize some of the bloggers we follow for their hard work and inspiration.
1. Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
2. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
3. Tell 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
So … 7 things about me.
1. My first camera was a Polaroid instant camera that was given to me for Christmas when I was about 12. I’ve never looked back! While I’ve never taken photography as far as I could have, I still love it and I love taking photos. They are the most important souvenir of my travels.
2. Travel – ah yes. I went on a school trip to Rome and Paris in high school and craved travel after that though it took me a lot of years to be able to afford to go.
3. I thought about becoming a teacher but when I saw the lists of teaching graduates and not that many jobs, I changed my mind. I am a computer programmer and though it frustrates me some days, I can’t imagine doing anything else.
4. I love the British television show Coronation Street. It’s quite popular here in Canada and I’ve made a large number of very good friends through it and gained a fiance as well!
5. I’m in a long distance relationship. My fiance lives in Salford, U.K. which is next to Manchester. We visit twice a year and communicate daily via various forms on the internet. Eventually he’ll move to Canada.
6. I’m not really very good with spontenaity. You really have to give me a bit of notice first.
7. My favourite book is Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. I’ve been a lifelong reader for which I thank my parents.
So there you have it.
Seven blogs I read regularly:
I do enjoy all the blogs I follow here on WordPress and elsewhere. I thank you for all your information, your lovely travel adventures and photography. Thank you for reading my blog!