I’ve been nominated with this lovely Versatile Blogger award by Public Transit User’s blogger for which I am quite pleased, thank you very much!
Display the Award on your Blog.
Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who nominated you.
Present 15 deserving Bloggers with the Award.
Link your nominees in the post and let them know of their nomination with a comment.
Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Seven things about myself:
1. I’m in engaged to someone who lives in the U.K. (I’m in Canada)
2. I love Coronation Street and my fiance and I were part of a Canadian documentary called Corrie Crazy.
3. I created my own website (and now this blog) because I love to write travelogues when I travel.
4. I am not very musically talented at all. Can just barely carry a tune. Most of the time.
5. Organizing a trip is half the fun!
6. I’m not one of the world’s most graceful people! My scarred knees can testify to that.
7. I’m a fan of Shakespeare.
And to nominate 15 blogs to pay it forward:
1. Liberated Travel is new to me but her Paris blogs have drawn me in and I really enjoy the Travel Journey of the week challenge, even if I can’t join in because I’ve not been to a destination!
2. Cee’s Photography – fun challenges and great photos!
3. Cinema Parrot Disco for great movie reviews.
4. Ese’s Voice for photography and interesting musings.
5. Photo and Tour for her amazing photos.
6. Road Tripping Europe for their interesting travels on the back roads and towns of Europe!
7. Postcards from Scotland because it’s one of my favourite countries too.
8. Canadian Travel Bugs – Canadians living and traveling in China
9. Janaline’s World Journey – She’s been everywhere!
10. Tranquil Dreams – foodie, travel, photo challenges and movies!
11. Life: A Scot in Norway – Norway, another country that I’d like to see sometime.
12. Lonely Travelog: A Sanctuary of Photography & Travel
12. The London Historian for my love of British history.
13. The Habitual Runaway – great adventures from Canada
14. Museum in a Bottle because I love museums!
15. Where’s my Backpack also for some good travel adventures